Sprinkler System Installation, Repair & Maintenance
Southwest Irrigiation Systems installs, repairs and maintains landscape and lawn sprinkler systems throughout the greater Houston area. From your first contact with our office personnel, you will be sure to receive fast, quality and professional service from start to finish.
Southwest Irrigation Systems is a proud Select Contractor of Rain Bird Irrigation Products. We believe in using quality products and delivering quality service at a fair price.
We keep water conservation top-of-mind when we design and install a new sprinkler system. Our state licensed techncians will be on site for installations and repairs. In addition to great customer service, you can relax knowing that we’re taking care of the required permits to install your new system.
3 Year Written Warranty of New Installations
- We serve all our customers with a 3 Year Written Warranty on all new installations.
- Free sprinkler adjustments on installations within the first 30 days.
- Wireless rain sensor installed to keep your system off during periods of rain and to avoid system damage.
- CAD drawing of your home to show the area of your yard being watered, the location of rain sensor, heads, valves, pressure vaccum breaker, master shut-off valve and controller.
- Walk-thru of system to show you how to use the controller and locaations of main system components.
- We can plan for future pool installations and future sprinkler expansions.
- Grass and beds restored to pre-installation condition.
Sprinkler Repairs & Maintenance Programs
Southwest Irrigiation Systems keeps your system working properly year-round. We have maintenance plans available with seasonal check-ups to ensure your system stays working properly.
Our installations are designed to have minimal future repair costs. With wires and pipeline buried a minimum of 10”, this will help avoid costly wire cuts and pipe damage.
Fast & Professional Repairs: You can depend on SWIS for quality customer service with a fast turnaround. To schedule a repair call, email or contact us through our website form to receive a response in 24 hours.