Southwest Irrigation Systems, Inc. Sprinkler Installations
Southwest Irrigation Systems, Inc
- Three year written warranty on new installations.
- Free sprinkler adjustments on installations within the first 30 days.
- Wireless rain sensor installed to keep your system off during periods of rain and to avoid wires being cut or damaged.
- Master valve shut-off included so you can turn off the sprinkler system and not the water to your home in case of sprinkler leaks.
- Grass and beds restored to pre-installation condition.
- Walk-thru of system to show you how to use the controller and locations of main components (optional).
- CAD drawing of your home showing the areas of the yard being watered, the location of rain sensor, heads, valves, pressure vacuum breaker, master shut-off valve and controller (optional).
- Irrigation system that is designed to separate bed and grass zones.
- We can plan for future pool installations and future sprinkler expansions.
- Maintenance programs available.
- Office personnel available to ensure fast, quality and professional service with just a phone call or an email.
- Quality Commercial Grade parts by Rain Bird such as MPR nozzles, wireless rain sensors and smart controllers.
- Rain Bird Select Contractor.
- Licensed technician on site for installations and repairs.
- We follow state and local guide lines for irrigation laws and permitting.
- 10” depth for pipe mainline and wiring.
Southwest Irrigation Systems, Inc
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Poor coverage?
A: Dry areas are due to poor head spacing or faulty heads. With SWIS, we provide you with the custom coverage you need.
Q: The installer not returning your phone call?
A: SWIS has office personnel to respond within 24 business hours by phone, email or through our website.
Q: Designs not allowing plant growth?
A: SWIS understands all homes are unique, so we leave room for future expansion.
Q: Concerned about your sod or beds?
A: No one takes care of your yard like we do. Our install crew uses a sod cutter and we make sure your beds and grass are carefully put back.
Q: What will my water usage be for my sprinkler system?
A: We can calculate your monthly water usage on your sprinkler system
Q: You want to turn the water to the sprinkler system off without affecting the water to the home?
A: SWIS installs a main shut-off valve that allows you to turn off the water to your irrigation system only.
Q: High repair costs?
A: Our installations are designed to have a minimal future repair cost. Some companies install manifolds or multiple valves in one valve box. A manifold can be easier to install but more costly to repair. Instead of replacing one valve, you must replace them all.
Q: Costly wire cuts and pipe damage?
A: Our wires and mainline PVC pipe are buried a minimum of 10” and lateral lines are buried a minimum of 6”. This will help avoid costly wire cuts and pipe damage when digging on the property.
Q: Beds too wet or grass to dry?
A: Bed zones do not need as much water as grass zones; SWIS separates grass zones from bed zones to prevent issues like this.
Q: Unsure how to work your controller?
A: No worries, SWIS has you covered. A walk-thru and a tutorial on how to optimize your sprinkler system is offered with every installation.
Q: Not enough time to schedule multiple appointments for repairs?
A: SWIS sends out a licensed technician and an assistant, with a fully stocked truck, to handle all your needs on your first appointment.